January 31, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Today is a very special day. It’s not only Justin Timberlake’s birthday (happy birthday to him), it’s also M’s!

(Source: Pinterest)

So dear M, I wish you a very very happy birthday. Stay as beautiful, charming, loving, and big-hearted as you are and don’t forget to have a Merry Attitude!
No just kidding (the Merry Attitude thing haha). You are one of the most important persons to me and I am so grateful that I met you in 2007 when we came in the same class. From there on a great friendship started. We experienced so many awesome things that I will never ever forget and I think a lot of will be followed.
We understand each other without talking and can chat about everything, problems or joyful subjects. We are soul sister whose friendship lasts over million of kilometers and days, for example your exchange year in America. When you came back it felt like you were never away and that was the best feeling. Having a friend that is your other half is very precious and I’m so happy to have you!

A & M

But let’s forget about all the emotional jabbering and start partying!
I hope you have a memorable night and I am so looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and have a great birthday dinner with you.

(Source: Pinterest)


Lots of love,
A

PS. Don't forget to shoot all your presents so that you can show you what you've got. We are so curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment