Therefore most people's New Years Resolution is to go on a diet or eat more controlled. Of course, M & A are following this trend too, they are starting their 5-Day-Detox today. Detox means that you don't eat any foods which contain: sugar, flour, dairy, meat and alcohol. It helps you to clean up your whole body, stop your cravings for sweets, drinks etc. and in addition it makes you loose a few pounds.
There are many detox recipes out there, but today M will show you how to make Vegan Oatmeal Cookies, which taste very healthy but still stop those bad cravings.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 3 Tbsp Agave Syrup (you can also use Stevia or any other natural sweetener)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Tbsp Non Dairy Milk (like Soy Milk or Oat Milk)
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Optional: 1/2 Cup Hemp Seeds (No, these won't make you high)
1. If you prefer to use the hemp seeds soak them in water overnight, so they get softer and easier to cook with.
2. Preheat the oven at about 180°C.
3. Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix it.
4. Add all the liquids and mash it well with your hands until a dough forms.
5. Roll the dough into little balls and press them down on a baking sheet so they look like little crackers.
6. Put them in the oven and bake them for about 15-20 minutes and VOILÁ you have super healthy little cookie treats to cure your cravings for something sweet.
Happy enjoying and don't forget to have a Merry Attitude!
M & A