January 22, 2014

Would you rather...

Today we're having a funny game for you. We are doing the Would you rather - TAG with funny, silly and stupid questions so that you can get to know us a little more. Enjoy!


1. Would you rather be hairy or completely bald?

M: I think I would be rather hairy, because there are always solutions for that like shaving, laser etc. and just think how beautiful and strong the hair on your head would be...
A: Oh my god thats a though question... but I guess I'd be hairy all over because you can always shave but when there's no hair at all, even on your head, it's really strange.

2. Would you rather eat healthy or exercise regularly?

M: I would chose to exercise regularly because it doesn't just make you feel good but it also gets you faster results than just eating healthy. The best thing would be of course doing both though.
A: Personally I try both but always eating healthy is very hard because everywhere you look are delicious sweets and treats. So I would choose to exercise regularly (what I do anyway).

3. Would you rather be super strong or super fast?

M: I would rather be super strong, because just imagine how easy life would be if you can do anything you would like. For example you can heave your car out of traffic jams, that would be so amazing wouldn't it?
A: I'd be super fast because strong can be anybody but I don't think that you can really train to run faster. And it's also easier to "travel" around because you just run and don't need the bus, bike or car.

4. Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and good-looking?

M: I would rather be poor and good-looking because I could get myself any millionaire I would want to be happy with then.
A: That sounds superficial but I'd rather be rich and ugly because with the money I had I could afford all the surgeries to get pretty again haha.

5. Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day?

M: Thats definitely standing all day. You know when you have one of those lazy days where you just sit around and watch TV? After a while it will just drive you crazy and you need to get up and do something... I couldn't do it for a whole day.
A: Stand all day! Nothing is worse than sitting. It's not only super unhealthy but it also makes you very tired and lazy. And standing is also better for your booty and strengthens your posture.

6. Would you rather dump someone or be the one being dumped?

M: Being dumped is like the worst thing to do to someone but I would rather dump someone than being dumped though...
A: Dump someone! Even if it sounds mean but the feeling being dumped is not what I want to experience often.

7. Would you rather eat a stick of butter or snort a spoon of salt?

M: Thats like the easiest question in this tag. I LOVE butter, so i would do the first one.
A: Due to the fact that I hate butter (I can only eat it when it's ice cold) I'd say snort a spoon of salt.

8. Would you rather be in your pajama all day or in a suit all day?

M: Oh my gosh being in my pajamas all day would be like the best day ever I think! And then i finally had a reason to do it.
A: I would be in a suit all day because you cannot turn up at a business meeting or something more chicer in pajamas!

9. Would you rather be the most popular kid at school or the smartes?

M: Smartness is one of the biggest powers in the world, do I need to say more?
A: Definitely the smartest. School days are not even half your life and it's always better to have a brain.

10. Would you rather eat a moldy apple or pee in public?

M: I don't even get the connection between those two, but I guess it would depend how big the moldy apple is, if it's small I would rather eat it than pee in public haha but if it's huge I would rather pee instead of eating it.
A: Haha what kind of question is that? I really don't know how I should answer that but I think I'd pee in public since I don't want to risk my health (but I hope that I never have to choose between these two).

A & M

We hope you had a laugh with us and don't forget to have a Merry Attitude!

xx,
M & A

No comments:

Post a Comment